|Issue Tracker: Link|
Version Control: Link
Minimum required ownCloud 9.0
Maximum required ownCloud 9.2
|Submitted: Nov 3 2015|
Updated: Jun 14 2016
This app's purpose is to display gpx, kml and tcx files collections,
view elevation profiles and tracks stats, filter tracks,
color tracks by speed, slope, elevation and compare divergent parts of similar tracks.
It works with gpx/kml/tcx files anywhere in your files, files shared with you, files in folders shared with you.
kml and tcx files will be displayed only if GpsBabel is found on the server system.
Elevations can be corrected for entire folders or specific track if SRTM.py (gpxelevations) is found on the server system.
Personal map tile servers can be added.
It works with encrypted data folder (server side encryption).
A public link pointing to a specific track can be shared if the corresponding gpx file is already shared by public link.
!!! GpxPod now uses the owncloud database to store meta-information. If you want to get rid of the .geojson, .geojson.colored and .markers produced by previous versions, there are two buttons at the bottom of the "Help" tab in user interface. !!!
GpxPod proudly uses Leaflet with lots of plugins to display the map.
This app is tested under Owncloud 9.0 with Firefox and Chromium.
This app is under development.
No special installation instruction except :
!! Server needs python2.x or 3.x "gpxpy" and "geojson" module to work !!
They may be installed with pip.
For example, on debian-like systems :
sudo apt-get install python-pip
sudo pip install gpxpy geojson
Then put this repo in the apps folder to install GpxPod :
git checkout https://gitlab.com/eneiluj/gpxpod-oc.git gpxpod
## Known issues
* bad management of file names including simple or double quotes
* _WARNING_, kml conversion will NOT work with recent kml files using the proprietary "gx:track" extension tag.
Any feedback will be appreciated.
- add process options to correct elevations with SRTM.py if installed and if gpxelevations found in PATH
- ability to ask elevation correction for one specific track in its popup
- add ability to add/remove personal tile servers
- small design changes and cleaner UI behaviour
- public links now work with files in a shared folder (with public link without password)
- make database queries compatible with MySQL
- add favicon for browser tab
- add cache in UI to load a geojson faster if it has already been loaded
- add global stats in a table to compare entire tracks
- fix small gaps in comparison values between divergent and non-divergent parts
- add buttons to delete all geojson and markers files
- now uses the owncloud database to store geojson data and markers. faster and transparent.
- clean database from tracks if the file was deleted
- public link is now valid if .gpx file or one of its parent directory is publicly shared
- fix display bug in public link
0.9.1 to 0.9.20 (more details in CHANGELOG.md)
- new feature : gpxpod allows to share a public link of a track (.gpx .gpx.geojson and gpx.marker have to be publicly shared in files)
- now works with encrypted data folder (server side encryption)
- now considers files shared with you and files in folders shared with you
- add timezone support in gpxpod : automatic browser timezone detection and manual timezone change in UI. Specify current timezone offset in displayed dates.
- add timezone support in gpxvcomp : uses browser timezone to display dates
- add option to list tracks in left table if their bounds rectangle is partially visible
- gpx comparison revolution ;) now really compare pairs, faster display (better geojson produced), no more color mistake...
- chrome(ium) JS compatibility
- add .tcx files compatibility (convertion with gpxbabel)
- fix small distance calculation problem (negative cosinus...)
- python process interruption if multiple calls
- better marker production, speed improvement
- make folder change dynamic with ajax calls
- improve python compatibility (under 2.7) and error management
- fix bug : nested php calls sometimes producing 'Only variables should be passed by reference' error
- fix python script : fallback to classic map is multiprocessing is not available or Pool does not work (CentOS issue)
- now considers files with uppercase extensions
- ability to select track scan type
- leaflet geocoder (to search for locations) works
- display time in elevation chart label
- fix latest gpxpy failure caused by float in "course" tag
- python3 compatibility
- track processing more resistent to malformed gpx files
- included automatic KML convertion if GPXBabel is found on the server system
- removed yield operator to make GpxPod compatible with more PHP versions
- Updated leaflet from 0.7.3 to 0.7.7
- Compatible with more php versions (in reaction to 'slapps' bug report)
- List all directories that include gpx files. No more restriction on file organization.
- Trying to respect coding rules