|Issue Tracker: Link|
Version Control: Link
Minimum required ownCloud 7
Maximum required ownCloud 9.1
|Submitted: Jul 11 2015|
Updated: Apr 24 2016
Owncloud Weather adds a beautiful and simple panel to your owncloud instance and permet to retrieve the current weather for a list of cities.
First, configure an openweathermap API key.
Simple add a city by it's name, or add a country code to distinguish city over the world and then click on the city to view the current conditions.
Don't hesitate to comment the app to ask us for new features !
Download archive, extract it into you owncloud/apps folder and rename it to "weather"
Note: datas are collected on openweathermap.org
Note 2: image licence and source are in img/CREDITS.md file
- Owncloud 9.1 compat
- Fix some bugs with MySQL/MariaDB when adding a city
- Fix some misc bugs
- Since recent OpenWeatherMap API changes, you should now add an API key to your application.
- You can now set a °K, °C and °F for temperatures
- It's now possible to set a home location by clicking on the home icon. This permit to set a default city to load at app load.
- Fix background loading for non root owncloud installations
- Fix a tr:hover issue
- Add forecast support
- Missing file in archive
- Refresh weather data each minute
- Initial release