|Version Control: Link|
Minimum required ownCloud 7
Maximum required ownCloud 8.1
|Submitted: Aug 30 2014|
Updated: Jun 2 2015
ocUsageCharts is created due to the fact that the original usage_charts is no longer updated to work properly with owncloud 7.
This application is from the base up designed for Owncloud 7.
ocUsageCharts gives the ability to display various statistics about your users within owncloud.
These statistics include storage usage charts and activities charts.
- Redesign dashboard to withhold 1/~5/~10/~100 users
- User mode:
- A pie chart showing space used / free space
- A graph with data used over the course of the last month
- A Bar chart with average data used in the last months
- An Activity chart over the last month
- An Activity chart with activities over the last months
- Admin mode:
- A pie chart showing space used by all users
- A graph with data used over the course of the last month for all users
- A Bar chart with average data used in the last months for all users
- An Activity chart over the last month for all users
- An Activity chart with activities over the last months for all users
- Improve User Interface to handle a lot of users
- Files downloaded
- Option to use alternative for C3.js
- Cronjobs must run every day!
- For activity charts, the activity app needs to be enabled
- Owncloud 7.0.1 ( untested with versions before 7.0.1 )
- Download all files to owncloud/apps/ocusagecharts directory
- Login as admin on owncloud
- Press Apps in the menu
- Open app Charts
- Enable app Charts
- App is installed, check menu for Charts
- The charts won't populate for some users?
By default a user had to been logged in and open the charts app to be tracked.
You could add all users to your charts by running the following command on your server
Pay attention, this adds ALL owncloud users to the charts application!
The charts app is not designed for many users! ( will be in the future )
- The charts app won't populate at all
The chart app makes use of the owncloud cron, if that cron doesn't run, the chart will not fill up with data.
You could setup the cron accordingly:
I would suggest using the owncloud "cron" setup.
- ocUsagechart official release channel: http://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/Usage+Charts+%28+owncloud+7+%29?content=166746
- C3.js: http://c3js.org/ - https://github.com/masayuki0812/c3
- usage_charts: http://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/Usage+Charts?content=164956 - https://github.com/alanv72/usage_charts ( a fork from StorageCharts/ocStorage )
Issues maybe filed here:
Or below in the comments section
- https://github.com/arnovr/ocusagecharts/issues/82, bug with database tables, using prefix instead of hardcoded oc_
- Hungarian language
- https://github.com/arnovr/ocusagecharts/issues/15, When a user did not login, the charts will not update.
A cron has been added to fill up the chartconfig with system users. It has been fixed this way, because this should be chosen behavior.
The cron is: ./occ ocusagecharts:createdefaultcharts
- Fixed: Undefined index: DATE at apps/ocusagecharts/lib/entity/activity/collections/activitydaycollection.php#42
- https://github.com/arnovr/ocusagecharts/issues/49 , database error when not using mysql ( postgresql error )
- Added german translation
- Made compatible with OC8
- Spanish text
- French text
- Fixed displaying full name in charts instead of uid
- Made store versioning consistent with version within info.xml / version. Therefor hopping to version 3.
- Made info.xml and version identical numbers.
- Fixed: installation issue ( issue 41 on github )
- Fixed: Argument 3 passed to OCA\ocUsageCharts\Entity\Storage\StorageUsageRepository::findEntitiesBasedOnOrCreated() must be an instance of DateTime, null given, called in /lib/entity/storage/storageusagerepository.php on line 120....
- Added activity graph: Activities over the last month, and activities per month
- Appending byte size to tooltip values
- Added numeric values above bar's within bar charts
- Moved Gigabyte / Megabyte selector to personal page, because it is cluttering the interface
- The same cron job command existed twice, one with capitalized, one without. This gives problems on windows machines.
- Fix error:
"Argument 1 passed to OCA\ocUsageCharts\Service\ChartService::getUsage() must be an instance of OCA\ocUsageCharts\ChartType\ChartTypeViewInterface........."
- Initial release