|Version Control: Link|
Issue Tracker: Link
Minimum required ownCloud 8.0
Maximum required ownCloud 9.2
|Submitted: Dec 11 2013|
Updated: Nov 2 2016
Attention!!! Please don't use the comment section to report issues. Use our issue tracker, because it is used to track issues ;-).
Real-time chat app for ownCloud with OTR, SMP and video calls (WebRTC). This app requires external XMPP server (openfire, ejabberd etc.). Starting from 3.0 we are shipping an experimental (not all features yet, maybe not stable) XMPP server written in PHP.
To use this chat you need the same password in ownCloud and XMPP.
e.g. OC: klaus or email@example.com
You get a free TURN account for video calls at http://numb.viagenie.ca
Installation manual: https://github.com/sualko/jsxc/wiki/Install-ojsxc-(owncloud)
For more information please visit http://www.jsxc.org.
After you enabled and configured the app in the admin panel, you should see a small gray border on the right side of your window. Now you have two opportunities to start: Click on the gray border or log off and log in again.
- integration into existing ui
- one-to-one conversation (XMPP)
- multi-user chat (MUC) rooms for text messages
- file transfer
- responsive design
- encrypted one-to-one conversation (OTR)
-- use of whitespace tags to start a OTR session
- user verification (SMP)
- encrypted one-to-one video call (WebRTC)
-- TURN REST API http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-uberti-behave-turn-rest-00
-- fullscreen mode
- auto link-detection
- emotions (from http://emojione.com/)
- roster management
- multi-language support (de, en, es, ru)
- multi tab support
- vCard/oc avatar
- sound notifications (if tab is hidden)
- received notifications (if available)
- XMPP Core (RFC6120)
- XMPP IM (RFC6121)
- Multi-user chat (XEP-0045)
- Bidirectional-streams Over Synchronous HTTP (XEP-0124)
- XMPP Over BOSH (XEP-0206)
- Service Discovery (XEP-0030)
- CAP (XEP-0127)
- Jingle (XEP-0166)
- Jingle RTP Sessions (XEP-0167)
- vcard-temp (XEP-0054)
- vCard-Based Avatars (XEP-0153)
- Message Delivery Receipts (XEP-0184)
- URI Scheme Query (XEP-0147)
- Message Carbons (XEP-0280)
- Stanza Forwarding (XEP-0297)
- Bookmarks (XEP-0048)
- Full support for Chrome and Firefox.
- IE doesn\'t support multi tabs, WebRTC and Notifications.
- Safari doesn\'t support WebRTC.
- video conference
- encrypted file transfer
A3C4 DF1D 626D F8E1 E982 E68E 20C7 433F 9AD1 4FD7
Release history and signatures: