|Version Control: Link|
Issue Tracker: Link
Minimum required ownCloud 9.0
Maximum required ownCloud 9.2
|Submitted: Jul 8 2016|
Updated: Mar 7 2017
# GpxPod owncloud/nextcloud application
This app's purpose is to display gpx, kml and tcx files collections,
view elevation profiles and tracks stats, filter tracks,
color tracks by speed or elevation and compare divergent parts of similar tracks.
If you want to help to translate this app in your language, take the english=>french files in "l10n" directory as examples.
* can display gpx/kml/tcx files anywhere in your files, files shared with you, files in folders shared with you. kml and tcx files will be displayed only if GpsBabel is found on the server system.
* draws elevation or speed interactive chart
* can display geotagged pictures
* generates public links pointing to a track/folder. This link can be shared if the file/folder is shared by public link
* is translated in French, German and Russian
* can correct elevations for entire folders or specific track if SRTM.py (gpxelevations) is found on the server's system
* can make global comparison of multiple tracks
* can make visual pair comparison of divergent parts of similar tracks
* allows to add personal map tile servers
* saves/restores user option values
* allow user to manually set track line colors
* detects browser timezone to correctly display dates and allows user timezone selection
* loads extra waypoint symbols from GpxEdit if installed
* works with encrypted data folder (server side encryption)
* proudly uses Leaflet with lots of plugins to display the map
* is compatible with SQLite, MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
This app is tested under Owncloud 9.0/Nextcloud 11 with Firefox and Chromium.
This app is under development.
Link to Owncloud application website : https://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/GpxPod+again?content=174733
Link to Nextcloud application website : https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/gpxpod
I develop during my free time. You can make a donation to me on Paypal :
(you don't need a paypal account)
No more python dependencies !
Put gpxpod directory in the Owncloud/Nextcloud apps to install.
There are several ways to do that :
### Clone the git repository
git clone https://gitlab.com/eneiluj/gpxpod-oc.git gpxpod
### Download from https://apps.owncloud.com or https://apps.nextcloud.com
Extract gpxpod archive you just downloaded from the website :
tar xvf 174733-gpxpod-2.0.0.tar.gz
## Known issues
* bad management of file names including simple or double quotes
* _WARNING_, kml conversion will NOT work with recent kml files using the proprietary "gx:track" extension tag.
Any feedback will be appreciated.
## 2.0.2 – 2017-03-07
- add support for FIT files
- click on color in track table allows user to change the track color
- add loading percentage near spinner when getting tracks
- add loading percentage when hovering to get tracks
- factorize all gpsbabel conversions in controller
- make tooltip class dynamic so they follow the track color wether it's choosed by user or no
- factorize addtrack\* code
- cleaner elevation chart, title, axis titles, margins
- stop hover ajax when removing mouse from table line
- add margin to popup title to avoid overlay with popup close button
- line borders for simplified hover
- fix mess between hover and elevation correction, now impossible to hover when correction was asked