Version Control: Link
Issue Tracker: Link
Minimum required ownCloud 5
Maximum required ownCloud 6
|Submitted: Oct 10 2012|
Updated: Feb 25 2014
Works for both ownCloud 5 and 6.
NOTE: HTML5 and decent JS support has kind of obsoleted the need for server side template languages like TAL. If anyone wants to take over this project please contact me for the arrangements.
Develop using the Template Attribute Language instead of having clumsy tags in your markup
This is an alternative to OC_Template and OC_L10N - the templating and internationalization classes used in ownCloud.
Read more at http://tanghus.net/tag/tal/
- This version of TAL requires adjusting your templates. See more at http://tanghus.net/2013/03/new-journal-and-tal-page-templates-for-owncloud-releases/
- TAL from apps.owncloud.com is for ownCloud 5.x only for now.
* Update to work both on ownCloud 5 and 6.
* Moved version to info.xml to please the installer.
* Wrong namespace broke admin page.
* Use OC_TemplateLayout to render the layout. All apps using TALTemplate
will have to update their templates and remove any markup besides what
they want rendered. See the manual for more info.
* The classes now uses the OCA\TAL namespace.