|Version Control: Link|
Issue Tracker: Link
Minimum required ownCloud 8.1
Maximum required ownCloud 9.2
|Submitted: Nov 26 2015|
Updated: May 3 2016
Installation guide can be found in the README.md file.
- Securely communicate with your friends and family using rich audio-, video- and text chat right from your ownCloud installation – in your browser
- Share presentations and other documents and save them to your ownCloud
- Share your ownCloud presentations and other documents
- Share your computer screen
- Share YouTube videos
- Much, much more :)
This app can only be used in conjunction with a Spreed WebRTC server https://github.com/strukturag/spreed-webrtc.
You will not be able to use this app without such a server, but its easy to set up one – The whole process only takes about 5-10 minutes – 2 minutes if you are fast ;).
Report issues at:
https://github.com/strukturag/owncloud-spreedme/issues or by E-mail: owncloud [AT] struktur [DOT] de
- Fix a compatibility issue introduced in the previous release from today. Sorry for that!
- Allow non-ownCloud admins to generate 'Temporary Passwords' if they are admin for a 'Spreed.ME' group
- Various other smaller changes
- External users (invited via 'Temporary Password') are now marked as such, previously generated Temporary Passwords are no longer valid
- Various other fixes
- Fix 'Temporary Password' page layout
- Zero-pad month number in 'Spreed.ME Downloads' folder
- Add example nginx configuration
- Various fixes and other smaller changes
- 'File Selector' and 'Temporary Password' no longer open a popup
- 'Temporary Password' can now be passed directly in the URL. This allows you to send a URL to your partner.
As soon as it is clicked, the person will automatically join your room
- Various other changes
- Add 'Temporary Password' feature. This allows non-ownCloud users to use this app with a temporary password
which can be generated by ownCloud admins. See README.md on how to generate such a password
- Add auto-host detection. This allows you to use this app with nearly zero-config
- Add /admin/debug endpoint which helps in debugging this app
- Update README: Add section on how to limit access to this app to a specific ownCloud user group
- Update README: Recommend installing spreed-webrtc package instead of git checkout
- Various other changes
- Upgrade notes: Please update your config/config.php file based on config/config.php.in
- Initial public release