|Issue Tracker: Link|
Version Control: Link
Minimum required ownCloud 9.0
Maximum required ownCloud 9.2
|Submitted: Nov 3 2015|
Updated: May 27 2016
This app's purpose is to display gpx, kml and tcx files collections,
view elevation profiles and tracks stats, filter tracks,
color tracks by speed, slope, elevation and compare divergent parts of similar tracks.
It works with gpx/kml/tcx files anywhere in your files, files shared with you, files in folders shared with you.
kml and tcx files will be displayed only if GpsBabel is found on the server system.
It works with encrypted data folder (server side encryption).
A public link pointing to a specific track can be shared if the corresponding gpx file is already shared by public link.
!!! GpxPod now uses the owncloud database to store meta-information. If you want to get rid of the .geojson, .geojson.colored and .markers produced by previous versions, there are two buttons at the bottom of the "Help" tab in user interface. !!!
GpxPod proudly uses Leaflet with lots of plugins to display the map.
This app is tested under Owncloud 9.0 with Firefox and Chromium.
This app is under development.
No special installation instruction except :
!! Server needs python2.x or 3.x "gpxpy" and "geojson" module to work !!
They may be installed with pip.
For example, on debian-like systems :
sudo apt-get install python-pip
sudo pip install gpxpy geojson
Then put this repo in the apps folder to install GpxPod :
git checkout https://gitlab.com/eneiluj/gpxpod-oc.git gpxpod
## Known issues
* bad management of file names including simple or double quotes
* _WARNING_, kml conversion will NOT work with recent kml files using the proprietary "gx:track" extension tag.
Any feedback will be appreciated.
- add buttons to delete all geojson and markers files
- now uses the owncloud database to store geojson data and markers. faster and transparent.
- clean database from tracks if the file was deleted
- public link is now valid if .gpx file or one of its parent directory is publicly shared
- fix display bug in public link
- new feature : gpxpod allows to share a public link of a track (.gpx .gpx.geojson and gpx.marker have to be publicly shared in files)
- now works with encrypted data folder (server side encryption)
- now considers files shared with you and files in folders shared with you
- few bug fixes
- add timezone support in gpxpod : automatic browser timezone detection and manual timezone change in UI. Specify current timezone offset in displayed dates.
- add timezone support in gpxvcomp : uses browser timezone to display dates
- add option to list tracks in left table if their bounds rectangle is partially visible
- fix bug on nested gpx directories. markers are not found recursively anymore
- design is now more compact
- text changes
- add option to choose whether the table shows all tracks or just the one visible in current map view
- animate logo when loading
- gpx comparison revolution ;) now really compare pairs, faster display (better geojson produced), no more color mistake...
- small fixes, text, colors
0.9.1 to 0.9.14
- chrome(ium) JS compatibility
- fixes in track comparison
- add .tcx files compatibility (convertion with gpxbabel)
- better error display in python process
- fix small distance calculation problem (negative cosinus...)
- python process interruption if multiple calls
- better marker production, speed improvement
- easier folder selection in UI
- make folder change dynamic with ajax calls
- improve python compatibility (under 2.7) and error management
- display python output in UI
- fix bug : nested php calls sometimes producing 'Only variables should be passed by reference' error
- move arrows in table header to avoid text to be hidden
- fix python script : fallback to classic map is multiprocessing is not available or Pool does not work (CentOS issue)
- Fix bug with OC method
- now considers files with uppercase extensions
- ability to select track scan type (none, new tracks only, all)
- leaflet geocoder (to search for locations) works
- changed default map to openstreetmap
- display time in elevation chart label
- remove personnal import of jquery that caused menu bug
- adapt gpxvcomp to gpxpy problem with course tag
- fix latest gpxpy failure caused by float in "course" tag
- python3 compatibility
- track processing more resistent to malformed gpx files
- cleaner MVC implementation
- included automatic KML convertion if GPXBabel is found on the server system
- removed yield operator to make GpxPod compatible with more PHP versions
- Updated leaflet from 0.7.3 to 0.7.7
- fix bad url for files download links
- Works for any data folder location config
- Compatible with more php versions (in reaction to 'slapps' bug report)
- List all directories that include gpx files. No more restriction on file organization.
- Trying to respect coding rules
- Security might be ok
- Integration of track divergence comparison (gpxvcomp)
- Visual info during loading