Version Control: Link
Issue Tracker: Link
Minimum required ownCloud 8.1
Maximum required ownCloud 9.1
|Submitted: Sep 20 2015|
Updated: Jun 10 2016
QOwnNotesAPI is the ownCloud API for QOwnNotes, the open source (GPL) notepad for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows, that works together with the notes application of ownCloud. (http://www.qownnotes.org).
The only purpose of this App is to provide API access to your ownCloud server for your QOwnNotes desktop installation, you cannot use this App for anything else, if you don't have QOwnNotes installed on your desktop computer!
Copy the app package to your `owncloud/apps/` directory and unpack it there with "tar xvfz 173817-qownnotesapi.tar.gz".
- added support for custom note file extensions
- fixed a warning on the app page in ownCloud 9.0
- added markdown (`.md`) file support to the trash restoration
- added check if notes path exists to app info api
- added api to restore trashed notes on the server
- fixed a bug in the trashed notes api were also notes from children folders of the notes folder would be viewed
- fixed a bug in the trashed notes api when the storage path is not in the ownCloud server path
- added checks if core trash bin and versions apps are enabled for the user
- app compliance changes
- added trashed notes api
- added app info api
- added versioning api
- first release