|Minimum required ownCloud 7|
Maximum required ownCloud 8.2
|Submitted: Jan 7 2015|
Updated: Mar 22 2016
This App is showing your GPX-Files in Owncloud with your Browser.
I added some extra stats like a split table and some nice charts.
To get this working with OC8.2 you have to add an entry in your /config/mimetypemapping.json
If this file dont exist, create it. It shoud look like:
Then running "php occ files:scan --all
** IMPORTANT ** This App modifies the mimetypes.list.php (lib/private/mimetypes.list.php) to enable .gpx support Please check the Permissions for writing, at the moment the Installationroutine does NOT care about success or fail while overwrite thie file.
Attention: When installing this app, oc_filecache is flushed and this breaks all shares.
If you DON'T want that the installer to modifies your mimetypes.list.php, create a file called installed located in the app-folder sys (apps/files_gpxviewer/sys/). This prevents the app to run the automatic-installation and flushing oc_filecache.
This app is forked from GPX Viewer 0.1 by Restless123 (https://github.com/Restless123/Owncloud-GPXviewer)
- fixed: shared file doesn't show map tiles
- added: app icons
- removed: unused images
- added: new translations: czech, french, galician
- added: moving time with the get_moving_time
- fixed: change the duration with the get_total_time
- added: new translation: spanish (thanks to shoden)
- fixed: minor bug fixes
- removed: unused .php translation files
- new translations: italian, greek (thanks to maxxer and C-Makridis)
- minor bug fixes
- fixed: sharing problems
- added: translation de_DE (Deutsch förmlich)
- Added multiple layers like Esri Sattelite or topographic
- Added average speed in overview
License: Creative Commons by-nc