|Version Control: Link|
Minimum required ownCloud 8.0
Maximum required ownCloud 8.1
|Submitted: Dec 14 2014|
Updated: Aug 18 2015
Owncloud external storage support: HubiC cloud service.
Hubic is an online storage service by OVH.
Plans start with 25 GB free.
More information about HubiC on http://hubic.com.
This app provides you the ability to mount your Hubic storage into your OwnCloud instance through the \"External Storage Support\" of OwnCloud.
To install this app, please please follow these steps:
- Enable "files_external" app in your Owncloud instance
- unzip it in your "apps" folder of your Owncloud instance and if necessary rename the unzipped folder "files_hubic"
- Enable "files_hubic" app in your Owncloud instance
- this app has been created for a personal use and released as is
- This app might deserve you as a real maintainer, please apply on Github !
- this version has been created for Owncloud 8.0 and has been reported as working on 8.1 too
- the original author does not read comments here (and cannot answer anyway... admins ?).
*Note: neither this app nor its author are affiliated with or related to OVH.*
Owncloud 8.0 support