Minimum required ownCloud 6
Maximum required ownCloud 9.2
|Submitted: Sep 26 2014|
Updated: Mar 14 2016
This application allows for embedding AfterLogic WebMail PHP Pro/Lite into ownCloud.
AfterLogic WebMail Pro home page:
AfterLogic WebMail Lite home page:
NB: This app doesn't install webmail itself, you need to install it prior to setting up the integration.
You can download WebMail Pro at:
You can download WebMail Lite at:
- Installed and configured AfterLogic WebMail Pro/Lite
- ownCloud version 6 or higher
- Unpack the AfterLogic WebMail application package in the apps directory of your ownCloud instance
1) In the Apps > Enable 'AfterLogic' plugin.
2) In the Settings > Admin > AfterLogic WebMail Settings > Enter "Web URL to AfterLogic WebMail installation" and "File path to AfterLogic WebMail installation".
Keep in mind that absolute filesystem path needs to be supplied there. If you install this on a shared hosting, you might need to check the filesystem path with your hosting provider.
3) In the Settings > Personal > Type your e-mail address and password for that e-mail account.
If you have any questions or comments regarding using WebMail within ownCloud, please feel free to post them at:
You can also contacts us via Twitter and Facebook:
1.0 (Sep 26 2014)
* Initial release
1.0.1 (Oct 14 2014)
* Minor bugfixes
* Documentation update
1.0.2 (Feb 13 2015)
* A couple of non-critical errors fixed
1.0.3 (Apr 3 2015)
* ownCloud 8.0 support
1.0.4 (Mar 14 2016)
* ownCloud 9.0 support