Minimum required ownCloud 7
Maximum required ownCloud 7
|Submitted: Jul 23 2014|
Updated: Dec 18 2014
What is this?
Passman is a password manager for owncloud.
It features client side password encryption with aes.
- Add tags to an item
- Tag cloud
- Deleted items
- Client side aes password encryption
- Option to remember the encryption key in the localstorage.
- Password generator with strength indicator
- Abillity to add files to an item (usefull for qr codes, serials, ssl keys etc).
- File uploading, files will be encrypted and then uploaded
- Import from LastPass / teampass, more coming soon!
If you want to help, git clone the repo, make your changes and send a PR.
After the download rename the folder to passman!
Only install from App store, never from git since that is a dev version.
Support the developers:
Fixed passwords not being saved
- Bug fixes
- Fix for adding via bookmarklet
- Fix tags not beeing added in bookmarklet
- Use image proxy only when on https
- Show info how to set date format
- Hide items when you entered a wrong master password. This allows you to have different 'vaults'
- Fix for Jump to files when searching password
- Fix for Favicons not loading OC7
- Fix for More that one click on save