Minimum required ownCloud 7
Maximum required ownCloud 7
|Submitted: May 16 2013|
Updated: Nov 17 2014
EditDoc is a WYSIWYG Editor plugin for ownCloud 7.x.
EditDoc is based on TinyMCE (GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE).
- Download and extract the EditDoc files in folder '/apps/editdoc/'.
- Enable the ownCloud app in the ownCloud web admin section
- Disable CSP in owncloud config.php (read Known Issue nr2 in CHANGELOG.txt)
- Create Text file with extension .html.
- Drop and Drag pictures into EditDoc.
- To disable the imagePlugin edit index.php and set '$imagePlugin=false;'
Check the lastest version on: http://www.toolstogether.nl
17 nov 2014
- When opening EditDoc a blank page with no WISIWYG menu. See known issues nr2 for the solution.
12 nov 2014
- Added EditDoc French language file (l10n/fr.php)
8 sept 2014:
- Added EditDoc Spanish language file (l10n/es.php)
2 sept 2014:
- Works with Owncloud 7
- EditDoc language files (for now.. Dutch, English, Spanish and German. Please send new language files to me. I will include them in the package)
- Insert and Select Images from ownCloud user repository
- TinyMCE 4.1.4
- Code optimalisation
- Adding EditDoc Quick Start feature. Browse to 'http://[YOURSERVER]/index.php/apps/editdoc/'
1. Including shared images in EditDoc documents only works as shared folder is a primary user folder (eg /files/[USER]/[SHARED FOLDER])
2. When opening EditDoc in Firefox, Chrome, eg a blank page with no WISIWYG menu. This is due to the webbrowser Content-Security-Policy (CSP). CSP is enabled in the lateste webbrowsers.
There are two solutions to this issue:
Option1. In firefox you can disable CSP. Open in address bar 'about:config' and search for 'security.csp.enable' and turn it off.
Option2. Global disable CSP on the owncloud webserver. This can be disabled by adding the custom_csp_policy in the owncloud config.php.
Place these lines in the $CONFIG Array section in the http://[YOURSERVER]/config/config.php file
$CONFIG = array (...
/* Custom CSP policy, changing this will overwrite the standard policy */
'custom_csp_policy' => "default-src 'self'; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'; frame-src *; img-src *; font-src 'self' data:; media-src *",