|Issue Tacker: Link|
Version Control: Link
Depends on ownCloud 5
|Submitted: Oct 10 2012|
Updated: Apr 12 2013
Journal/Notes app for ownCloud
- Saves notes/journal entries as VJOURNAL records in the ownCloud Calendar.
- Integrates with ownClouds search backend.
- Sort entries by date/time ascending/descending or summary ascending/descending.
- Filter entries by timerange.
- Plain text or rich text editing (rich text editing is still buggy and immature).
- Syncs with KDEPIMs Journal part.
- Share Journal entries with other users or groups.
- Completed tasks from the Task app can be automatically added as journal entries.
- Stores entry data as json objects in each element for quick access and to minimize ajax calls.
To install this app you will first have to install the TAL Page Templates for ownCloud fromhttp://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/?content=154632
You will also need to have the shipped Calendar app enabled, and at least one calendar enabled to store your Journal entries in.
NOTE: This version REQUIRES ownCloud 5.
- New Icon to match the theme in ownCloud 5. Big thanks to @StefanBruens
- Moved version to appinfo/info.xml to please ownCloud installer.
- Properly escape/unescape SUMMARY and DESCRIPTION.
- Improved switching between edit modes.
- Fix links in journal list
- Delete ORGANIZER if empty or prepend 'MAILTO:' if '@' present.
- Remove PHP 5.4 construct.
- Updated for ownCloud 5 and TAL Page Templates 0.2.
- Fix: Author not being saved.
- Fix: Share entry not removed.
- Fix: Journals didn't show in search.
- Support for native date input fields.
- Improved date handling.
- Improved layout.
- Fix setting description on non-rich text entries.
- Disable actions (download/delete/share/link) while editing.
- Bugfix release. Fixed some namespace errors.