|Issue Tracker: Link|
Version Control: Link
Minimum required ownCloud 5
Maximum required ownCloud 5
|Submitted: Oct 10 2012|
Updated: Apr 4 2014
Journal/Notes app for ownCloud
- Saves notes/journal entries as VJOURNAL records in the ownCloud Calendar.
- Integrates with ownClouds search backend.
- Sort entries by date/time ascending/descending or summary ascending/descending.
- Filter entries by timerange.
- When switching from text to html the text is parsed as MarkDown and vice-versa.
- Plain text or rich text editing (rich text editing is still buggy and immature).
- Syncs with KDEPIMs Journal part.
- Share Journal entries with other users or groups.
- Completed tasks from the Task app can be automatically added as journal entries.
- Stores entry data as json objects in each element for quick access and to minimize ajax calls.
To install this app you will first have to install the TAL Page Templates for ownCloud fromhttp://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/?content=154632
You will also need to have the shipped Calendar app enabled, and at least one calendar enabled to store your Journal entries in.
NOTE: This version works with both ownCloud 5 and 6.
Please report issues and feature requests at https://github.com/tanghus/journal/issues
- Share dropdown wasn't shown correctly.
- Editing a shared entry moved it to a new calendar.
For now editing shared entries is disabled to avoid data loss, because of
a bug in the calendar app backend.
- Switching from text to html format removed all text (sorry about that...)
- Problem adding more than one entry possibly caused by updated jquery library.
- When switching from text to html the text is now parsed as MarkDown and vice-versa.
- Settings wasn't working.
- Update to work both on ownCloud 5 and 6.
- Fix wrong link to app installer when there were missing dependencies.
- New Icon to match the theme in ownCloud 5. Big thanks to @StefanBruens
- Moved version to appinfo/info.xml to please ownCloud installer.
- Properly escape/unescape SUMMARY and DESCRIPTION.
- Improved switching between edit modes.
- Fix links in journal list
- Delete ORGANIZER if empty or prepend 'MAILTO:' if '@' present.
- Remove PHP 5.4 construct.
- Updated for ownCloud 5 and TAL Page Templates 0.2.
- Fix: Author not being saved.
- Fix: Share entry not removed.
- Fix: Journals didn't show in search.
- Support for native date input fields.
- Improved date handling.
- Improved layout.
- Fix setting description on non-rich text entries.
- Disable actions (download/delete/share/link) while editing.
- Bugfix release. Fixed some namespace errors.