|Version Control: Link|
Minimum required ownCloud 7
|Submitted: Jul 18 2012|
Updated: Nov 12 2014
This Shorty Tracking package implements an app for the ownCloud web application. It plugs into another app, the Shorty package and enhances that with additional features:
- detailed tracking of all clicks refering to Shortys
- visualization of all clicks registered for a Shorty
The app does not register any own settings or preference dialog nor a separate navigation entry. Instead it adds an additional action icon (sparkline) to every Shorty that exists in the main Shorty app.
I am looking for others to step forward, for active users to contribute, for interested people to fix small issues, for people integrating their great ideas. The apps code lives on github inside the owncloud repositories, everyone is able and welcome to contribute. I will be more than happy to give you a hand to get started!
* Tue Oct 28 2014 Christian Reiner: version 0.2.1
Fixed installation via the owncloud app store.
* Sun Oct 19 2014 Christian Reiner: version 0.2.0
Ported app to owncloud version 7
Removed all backwards compatibility hacks
* Mon Aug 05 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.16
Added clear icons in list toolbar to remove column filters with a single click.
Fix automatic deactivation of app if the main app is deactivated.
* Thu May 23 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.15
Registration of plugin abstract as expected since Shorty version 0.3.26.
* Tue Apr 30 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.14
Don't store a requests IP Adress in case name resolution fails.
Fixed column filter in list of clicks.
* Wed Mar 20 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.13
Allow direct activation in ownCloud5 based installations.
* Sun Feb 09 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.12
Widened maximum width of click list to prevent a broken layout.
* Mon Jan 07 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.11
Use svg version of icons where applicable.
Some style fixes expecially to better support MS IE browsers.
* Mon Dec 31 2012 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.10
Changed supported OC version to 4.9 (OC-4.5).
Support for the postgresql database engine.
Several style and layout fixes, especially for webkit based browsers.
Enhanced visualization of filter capabilities inside the list of clicks.
* Thu Nov 29 2012 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.9
Added an enhancement to the list of clicks:
- hovering over entry details highlights other entries sharing the same value.
- clicking entry detail accepts its value as filter expression for its column.
Fixed usage of remote queries offered by this app.
Some fixes to the internal documentation.
* Fri Nov 16 2012 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.8
Changed visualization of access times in list and details.
* Wed Nov 01 2012 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.7
Support for remote queries via Shortys public service.
* Tue Oct 09 2012 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.6
Switched layout of list of clicks to liquid style.
Switched apps activation requirement to OC version 5 (to satisfy OCs stupid compatibility check).
A few optical enhancements.
* Mon Sep 13 2012 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.5
Internal corrections required by changes in the upcoming OC5 release.
Internal rename from 'shorty-tracking' to 'shorty_tracking'...
* Mon Aug 06 2012 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.4
Fixed filtering of list of clicks by time column.
Fixed reset of counters in sparklines when switching between lists.
Fixed close button on lists of clicks.
Internal code and namespace changes to match the OC Code of Conduct.
* Thu Jul 26 2012 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.3
A sparkline giving an impression of a Shortys usage.
* Tue Jul 24 2012 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.2
Use OCs CSRF protection framework for ajax requests.
Fixed a few compatibility issues with OC5-pre versions.
* Wed Jul 18 2012 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.1
Fixed database issues when used under mysql engines.
Added dialog showing the details of a single tracked click.
Some ui / usability enhancements
* Sun Jul 15 2012 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.0.
Initial implementation, basic things working but lacks features.