|Version Control: Link|
Issue Tracker: Link
Minimum required ownCloud 7
Maximum required ownCloud 8.2
|Submitted: Nov 18 2014|
Updated: Nov 21 2015
Event schedule polls. Nothing new. Plenty of foss stuff out there, just couldn\'t find something *not* written in any combination of:
ruby, django, symphony, dancer, dancer2, zappa (and perhaps other \"technologies\" I don\'t remember which, for some reason, prefer something like \"Bach cancelled his aria\" instead of \"syntax error line 3\" for error messages).
So I thought it would be easier to learn a bit of html/css/js and made a clone of someone\'s clone of doodle. (and yes, it was *much* easier than fixing library paths and what not for the mentioned stuff)
Thanks for the suggestions, I somehow feared the public-access-thing. It seems obvious people want it, so I'll do it :) Just didn't want to go far into owncloud's inner workings, I have to figure out how (any tips and tricks are welcome... I suppose something like the files "share as link" but have no idea yet how it's done)
As promised, public voting is now possible. No groups/users yet, only registered or not registered.
A database table is changed, so if you already installed, after you extract the archive (_03) and overwrite the old folder, when you open owncloud it should say something "updating to version...". It doesn't update itself, just one of the polls-db-tables.
You get the direct link to the poll either on the last page (where you vote) or from the list of polls by clicking in the "Access" column.
Please let me know if you find any bugs and/or have further suggestions.
Great news! v1r0x and RealRancor jumped in as contributors, things are going much faster now. I replaced the archive here with a link to github. Download, unzip, rename "polls-master" -> "polls"
kneissel has joined the team with the French translation. Thanks!
Database structure updated again. OC should update automatically; if it doesn't, you can do that like this:
mysql -p oc_db_name < polls.sql
(you will lose all existing polls!)
- removed hard coded form action (thanks kneissel!). I kept version "0.1" so owncloud doesn't do an "update", just extract the new archive (polls_02) and overwrite the old folder.
- public voting
- replaced link from master branch to a tag (release). Should be bug-free. This is v0.6.2 - for those of you who downloaded a v1.0 - ignore that; it's exactly the same, I changed just the version to be the same as in the code.
- added link to master (second download button); this should work with oc7-oc8.1
- updated to release 0.6.3 (first download link); second download link is still master
- changed download link to release/0.6.3; this should fix install under oc8; removed link to master (not needed)
- version 0.6.4 for OC 8.1
- version 0.6.5 for OC 8.2