|Issue Tacker: Link|
Minimum required ownCloud 6
Maximum required ownCloud 7
|Submitted: Apr 29 2013|
Updated: 2 days ago
The News app is a an RSS/Atom feed aggregator.
ownCloud 7+ ships a code checker that prevents the app from being installed due to a false positive. In order to install it you need to deactivate the code checker. This can be done by installing this app: http://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/Turn+Off+App+Codechecker?content=166908
Installation instructions are in the README: https://github.com/owncloud/news#readme
Please report bugs and feature requests on GitHub!: https://github.com/owncloud/news/issues?direction=desc&sort=updated&state=open.
Comments with bug reports and feature requests will be deleted!
* Better check for news app dependencies
* Security: Don't send CORS Allow-Credentials header to prevent CSRF
* Delete folders, feeds and articles if a user is deleted
* Also remember collapsed folders on postgres
* Fix bug that would prevent articles from being deleted if a folder is marked as deleted on sqlite and postgres
* Require ownCloud 6.0.3
* Remove html tags from feed titles
* Port to built in core App Framework and thus removing the need to install the App Framework
* Fix bug that would break news if a feed contains audio enclosures
* Prepare news to work with proxies once [Simple Pie is patched](https://github.com/simplepie/simplepie/pull/360)
* Update HTMLPurifier to incorporate security fixes from the [newest release](http://htmlpurifier.org/news/2013/1130-4.6.0-released)
* **New dependency**: python-requests library for the python updater script