|Version Control: Link|
Depends on ownCloud 6
|Submitted: Feb 19 2013|
Updated: Dec 29 2013
This simple app adds a handle each to the header and navigation panels.
That handle allows to slide the panels in and out of view.
This helps to gain valuable space on small displays. The app is kept extremely simple.
No configuration section required, all is integrated right at your finger tip.
Just activate and use, hold and slide the handles to where you want them.
* Sun Dec 29 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.2.6
Some compatibility fixes for the final owncloud version 6:
Layout control fixes for some app modes required by changed element layouts.
Additional mode for the 'tasks' app.
* Mon Oct 28 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.2.5
Compatibility with owncloud version 6
* Wed Sep 11 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.2.4
Handling rules for the media app (aka 'music') fixing sliding the main content.
* Sun Aug 04 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.2.3
Fixed layout in contacts app mode by an additional app specific css rule.
* Fri Jul 12 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.2.2
Prevent scrolling of fluxx handles.
* Sun Jun 16 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.2.1
A few style fixes to improve optics when used inside MS-IE.
* Thu Jun 13 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.2.0
Changed strategy for for fluxx handles, ugly but less cross browser problems.
Some style rules defaults now set explicitly to enable transitions in Firefox.
Much enhanced cross browser compatibility, only very few issues in that area left.
* Sun Apr 28 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.4
Include navigation handle in moving of content when header panel is hidden.
Apply intelligent positioning to navigation handle when header is hidden too.
Fixed a few glitches in handle movements under certain conditions.
* Wed Apr 17 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.3
Some optical fixes to the handles position and shadow.
Slide navigations content up too when the header panel is hidden.
* Mon Apr 09 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.2
Fixed handle positioning for non-priviledged user accounts.
* Sat Mar 23 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.1
Corrected handles anchor definition to work correct on more exotic page layouts.
This is required by the 'external' app which embeds a frame as main widgets.
* Tue Feb 19 2013 Christian Reiner: version 0.1.0